KJet Parasailing is a truly unique experience where you can sit back, relax and enjoy the exhilaration of free flight up to 400 feet in the air whilst you admire the truly stunning views of Lake Rotorua and the surrounding area.
Launching from the flight deck of our 26 foot, purpose-built parasail vessel, you will enjoy approximately 12 minutes of exhilarating flight time as your soar through the air like a bird. You will take off and land directly from the boat, so no water contact is necessary and no previous experience is required. Book a solo or tandem flight with KJet Parasailing and discover why this is one of the areas most popular adventure activities.
Kjet Parasailing is dedicated in providing their customers with a quality, safe and enjoyable experience that will exceed expectations.
- Solo, Tandem or Triple Flights
- Observers permitted for a small fee if spare seats are available
- No experience required, altitude and direction controlled by your parasail pilot
- Sensible footwear and clothing required
- Minimum age is 10 years and restrictions apply
- Minimum weight 50kg & maximum weight 180kg
This activity is a Qualmark endorsed activity so you can be guaranteed a quality and fun filled experience.
- Gloves, scarves and a woolly hat recommended for the winter months
- Please advise the team of any existing medical conditions
- Parasailing is weather dependent so please phone the KJet office on flight day to ensure we are "go for launch".